This page is intended to provide prospective suppliers with the information they need to conduct business successfully at Georgia Tech. Reliable, competitive suppliers are extremely valuable to Georgia Tech and we encourage your participation in our purchasing process.
Fraud Alert –
Unknown persons have been attempting to use Georgia Tech’s credit references to open accounts with vendors. Some vendors have also received a mocked-up version of Georgia Tech’s PO which has a rendering similar to a real PO number issued by Georgia Tech.
Georgia Institute of Technology invites suppliers to view bidding opportunities. Suppliers should follow instructions for registering and participating in bidding opportunities.
|Employee Vendor Lookup||Purchase Order Terms and Conditions|
|Credit Letter (GT login required)||Invoicing/Accounts Payable Information|
|Georgia Tax Exempt Form||W-9 Form|
|Florida Tax Exempt Form|
|Ohio Tax Exempt Form|
|Tennessee Tax Exempt Form|
|Texas Tax Exempt Form|
All New US trade vendors, consultants, service providers, and honoraria recipients must register as a vendor using the e-Vendor Profile Form Portal.
|e-Vendor Profile Form|
|Vendor Profile Form - International Vendors|
|Register for ACH Electronic Payments via BoA Paymode for Existing Vendors|
Effective 09/15/2014, paper Vendor Profile Forms will no longer be accepted.
- Tax ID: 58-6002023
- Payment Terms: Trade Vendors, Contractors, Suppliers- net 30 days, unless alternate terms specified on purchase order. Non-trade vendors are typically paid within 5 days of receipt of approved payment request in Accounts Payable.
- Tax Exemption: As a State of Georgia agency, Georgia Tech is exempt from sales tax for goods received in Georgia. Tax exemption forms are available on the Forms Bank.
Small Business Outreach
Is your company interested in doing business with Georgia Tech? Here's how you can get started!
Procurement Information for Trade Vendors/Suppliers
Vendors doing business with Georgia Tech must adhere to all non-discrimination policies and must not discriminate against any campus customers. Please read the GT Anti-harrassment Policy and the GT Non-discrimination and Affirmative Action Policy for further information.
Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and OMB Circulars
- email@example.com for assistance with purchase orders, procurement policies, and bid opportunities
- firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with payments or accounts payable policies
- email@example.com for submission of pdf invoices electronically. Only one invoice/email please
- firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding new vendor set-up or maintenance to existing vendor information, and assistance related to international vendors and foreign individuals