This page is intended to provide prospective suppliers with the information they need to conduct business successfully at Georgia Tech. Reliable, competitive suppliers are extremely valuable to Georgia Tech and we encourage your participation in our purchasing process.
|Employee Vendor Lookup||Register for ACH Electronic Payments via BoA Paymode for Existing Vendors|
|Trade Vendor Lookup||Invoicing/Accounts Payable Information|
|Credit Letter||Purchase Order Terms and Conditions|
|Vendor Profile Form - US Vendors||W-9 Form|
|Vendor Profile Form - International Vendors||Sales Tax Exemption Forms|
- Tax ID: 58-6002023
- Payment Terms: Trade Vendors, Contractors, Suppliers- net 30 days, unless alternate terms specified on purchase order. Non-trade vendors are typically paid within 5 days of receipt of approved payment request in Accounts Payable.
- Tax Exemption: As a State of Georgia agency, Georgia Tech is exempt from sales tax for goods received in Georgia. Tax exemption forms are available on the Forms Bank.
Small Business Outreach
Is your company interested in doing business with Georgia Tech? Here's how you can get started!
Procurement Information for Trade Vendors/Suppliers
Vendors doing business with Georgia Tech must adhere to all non-discrimination policies and must not discriminate against any campus customers. Please read the GT Anti-harrassment Policy and the GT Non-discrimination and Affirmative Action Policy for further information.
Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and OMB Circulars
- email@example.com for assistance with purchase orders, procurement policies, and bid opportunities
- firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with payments or accounts payable policies
- email@example.com for submission of pdf invoices electronically. Only one invoice/email please
- firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding new vendor set-up or maintenance to existing vendor information, and assistance related to international vendors and foreign individuals