New Payment Processing Effective January 1, 2017

BuzzMart ePayment

BuzzMart ePayment form will be required for the type of payments listed below:

  • Utilities
  • Postage
  • Telecom
  • Homeland Security
  • Shipping

Beginning January 1st 2017, these expense items will no longer be available to submit on the paper AP Payment Request Form.  If received on the older AP Payment Request Form, they will be sent back requesting submission on the BuzzMart ePayment Request Form

The ePayment Request Form Guide provides information on how to use this process.

Updated AP Payment Request Form – The 2017 AP Payment Request Form has been updated to reflect these changes. You can begin using the new version of this form immediately.

Recurring Payment Request Form

Payments for stipends, fellowships and leases that meet the following criteria should be processed on the Recurring Payment Request Form:

  • Payable to US Payees
  • Three or more fixed payments

The requisition will go through normal Finance and Spend Approval, with AP completing the final approval.  AP will schedule the recurring payments - these future payments will not hit GL until their due date. 

The Recurring Payment Request Form Guide provides information on how to use this process.

All forms are available on the Accounts Payable Forms page.

Note: AP will continue to accept the paper Recurring Payment Request Form for payment stipends, fellowships and leases for Non-US payees only.